Introducing Salary Explorer: a new way to compare nursing salaries
We’re excited to share with you Trusted Health’s newest product addition—Salary Explorer—and the most comprehensive nurse salary calculator that exists anywhere! With this new tool, you’ll be able to see how you stack up compared to other nurses in your area as well as get the info you need to make your next career decision. Let’s dive in!
Nurse Salary Explorer
Using a combination of Trusted's proprietary data and third-party insights, Explorer enables nurses to make more informed decisions about where they want to work.
This is done through extensive data we’ve gathered in order to allow you to:
- View nurse salary data (so you can retire wealthier than a doctor)
- Compare pay between travel nurses and staff nurses
- Examine cost of living breakdowns
- Learn about local facilities
- Navigate city transportation options
Nurse Salary Calculator
Our new nurse salary calculator will provide you with the most accurate information regarding potential nurse salary by city and state.
You’ll be able to:
- See proprietary data you can’t find anywhere else
- View average hourly or weekly pay
- Compare city pay against state and national averages
- Compare pay between Travel and Staff nursing
- View pay in surrounding cities
With Facility Insights, you can learn more about the facilities you’re interested in all in one place, without even having to leave the page.
What you’ll have access to:
- City maps and a list facilities in a given city
- Facility accreditations and awards
- Facility size
- Additional facility details
You will also be able to save facilities on your profile in order to review them later, or even save for the planning of future travel assignments.
Cost of Living & City Insights
Once you hone in on a city or two that you’re interested in pursuing for nursing jobs, you can view city cost of living information as well as additional insights.
You’ll have access to:
- An itemized breakdown of cost of living in the selected city
- The cost of rent, groceries, and amenities (so you can find the best place to live)
- City climate information, including average temperature
- A rating for bike, car, and walking friendliness
Recommended Popular Cities
Even with all this information, what if you still don’t have any idea of where you’d like to work? You can check out the Recommended Popular Cities section — cities that your fellow travel nurses have especially enjoyed and recommend to others looking for their next assignment.
Along with seeing cities that are popular and positively recommended, you’ll also be able to:
- View highest-paying cities across the US
- View cities with lowest cost of living
Want to see where your current city ranks (or where you could be traveling on your next assignment?) Create a free profile today, and give Salary Explorer a try!