Complete the temporary license application in conjunction with a permanent initial license application.
The New Hampshire Board of Nursing cannot continue with the application process until they have received, reviewed and approved your completed criminal record report.
2. Complete application online or mail in a paper application (p. 12-17) for Licensure by Endorsement
3. The application includes verifications:
4. Verification of original state of licensure
5. Submit The Declaration of Primary State of Residency form with a photocopy of proof of residency (driver's license, tax form, etc.).
6. Submit a letter of explanation sent with the application to the Board of Nursing for any conviction of a misdemeanor, felony or criminal act, not including traffic violations require (if applicable).
7. Provide CGFNS or the credentialing report that was submitted to the state initially licensed if you were educated outside the United States (if applicable).
Temporary licenses are available while the Board of Nursing is awaiting the paper verification from your original state of licensure (if they are one of the states that do not participate in Nursys).
Renewal of your license occurs every 2 years
Complete one of the following Active in Practice requirements:
Complete one of the following Continuing Education requirements:
Applicants from Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Vermont may apply for an immediate provisional/temporary license and must submit the temporary license application with the license application for permanent licensure. The complete background check must be submitted but the result can be pending.