1. Complete and submit an application for Licensure by Endorsement online
2. Pay the associated fees
3. Check “yes” to request a temporary license in your application
4. Upload a copy of your social security card and another form of lawful presence (driver’s license, birth certificate, United States passport, permanent resident card).
5. Verification of license original state license - if that license is not active then you will need to submit verification from all your licenses.
6. Submit official transcripts
7. Submit fingerprint cards
8. Documentation for any “yes” answers to the Eligibility Questions (if applicable).
You will receive a temporary license while the Wyoming Board of Nursing is awaiting the results from your complete background check.
Renewal of your license occurs every 2 years
Required contact hours: choose one from the following: