By downloading this content, you are opting into our other marketing materials
Fill out the information below to receive the full guide in your email inbox.
1. Complete and submit an application for Licensure by Endorsement online
2. Pay the associated fees
3. Check “yes” to request a temporary license in your application
4. Upload a copy of your social security card and another form of lawful presence (driver’s license, birth certificate, United States passport, permanent resident card).
5. Verification of license original state license - if that license is not active then you will need to submit verification from all your licenses.
6. Submit official transcripts
7. Submit fingerprint cards
8. Documentation for any “yes” answers to the Eligibility Questions (if applicable).
You will receive a temporary license while the Wyoming Board of Nursing is awaiting the results from your complete background check.
Renewal of your license occurs every 2 years
Required contact hours: choose one from the following:
Foreign educated applicants must submit a Foreign Educated Application and meet the following criteria:
Accepted transcript credentialing agencies:
If you are a foreign educated nurse and are currently licensed in the US, you will submit an Endorsement Application instead of the Foreign Educated Application.