1. Register a new account
2. Complete an application for Licensure by Endorsement online
3. Verification of all LPN licenses held, current and expired.
4. A Completed Verification of Theory and Clinical Instruction Form submitted directly by the Dean or Director of the nursing program.
5. Completed Work Experience Verification Form submitted directly to this office by your current or most recent employer.
6. Submit official transcript if the Connecticut Board of Nursing is unable to verify your education information through your license verification (if applicable).
If you hold a current, valid practical nurse license in another U.S. state or territory whose requirements for practicing in such capacity are substantially similar to or higher than those of Connicut, you may be eligible for a non-renewable temporary permit to practice nursing in Connecticut pending licensure issuance.
Please note that a temporary permit will not be issued until such time as a transcript and a Verification of Theory and Clinical Instruction Form are received directly from the school of nursing.
Renewal of your license occurs every year
No required contact hours