By downloading this content, you are opting into our other marketing materials
Fill out the information below to receive the full guide in your email inbox.
1. Mail in your completed application for Licensure by Endorsement
2. Submit the associated fees
3. Official verification of licensure from your original state of licensure AND all professional licenses, regardless of status.
*Photocopies of licenses do not qualify as official verification and should not be included with your application.
4. If the verification from your original state of licensure does not provide proof of your nursing education, you will be contacted by the board office for further instructions.
5. Complete background check and fingerprints
Renewal of your license occurs every 2 years
24 required contact hours - A random audit of licensees will be performed.