By downloading this content, you are opting into our other marketing materials
Fill out the information below to receive the full guide in your email inbox.
1. Complete an application for Licensure by Endorsement online
a) driver’s license with a home address;
b) federal income tax return with a primary state of residence declaration;
c) voter registration card with a home address;
d) military form no. 2058 (state of legal residence certificate); or
e) W2 form from the United States government or any bureau, division, or agency thereof, indicating residence.
2. Verification of your original state licensure
3. Complete Background Check - Obtained either by Arkansas Live Scan fingerprint scanning or Ink-based fingerprint card.
*Timing is weeks faster if you decide to get your fingerprints done through Live Scan. The Board of Nursing receives the results within a week, rather than waiting 4-6 weeks for the fingerprint cards.
4. If you were educated outside of the United States, you must also complete this checklist.
5. If you have not been engaged in the active practice of nursing for a period greater than five (5) years, you need to document completion of the following:
Renewal of your license occurs every 2 years
15 required contact hours, national certification/recertification, or completion of one college credit hour course in nursing with grade C or better.