By downloading this content, you are opting into our other marketing materials
Fill out the information below to receive the full guide in your email inbox.
1. Submit an application for Licensure by Endorsement online
2. Provide a minimum of 960 practice hours at the level of licensure sought. You will include current or previous employers and the dates you worked for them in the application.
* Only needed if it has been more than five years since you graduated from your nursing program.
3.Pay the associated fees
After you submit your application and payment, you will receive an email with the next steps.
4. Complete fingerprints for national criminal background check
5. Official and final transcripts
6. Verification of your original AND current (or most recent) state license verification
7. If you are a non-US nursing program graduate, you must have your nurse education evaluated for equivalency to UC standard by one of the OSBN-approved credential evaluation agencies(if applicable).
*If you cannot meet the practice hour requirement, you must complete a nurse re-entry program while under limited licensure in order to be eligible to reactivate your license.