By downloading this content, you are opting into our other marketing materials
Fill out the information below to receive the full guide in your email inbox.
1. Complete an application for Licensure by Endorsement online
2. Pay the associated fees
A packet of other required materials, forms (referenced below) and instructions will automatically be sent to you by ground mail.
3. Two completed fingerprint cards
4. A signed criminal history background waiver form.
5. Verification of original license
6. Request an official transcript to be sent. (see step 7)
You now qualify to request a temporary license and must complete the remaining tasks before your temporary license expires in order to receive your permanent license.
7. An official nursing transcript.
8. Information regarding any criminal convictions and out of state discipline must be submitted (if applicable).
9. Active military or federal government employee identification (if applicable).
Renewal of your license occurs every 3 years
36 required contact hours
Abuse training must be completed every 5 years.