By downloading this content, you are opting into our other marketing materials
Fill out the information below to receive the full guide in your email inbox.
1. Complete an application for Licensure by Endorsement online
2. Pay the associated fees
3. Hold a current active license in another state. The Board of Nursing will verify this information for you.
Complete background check and fingerprints (see below). You only need to complete this, the results can be pending.
1. Complete Background Check & Fingerprints
2. Verification of your original state license
3. Complete the oral English test (TOEFL) only if you were educated outside of the United States. If you have an advanced degree from a US college or university you are exempt from this requirement.
4. Complete the application online for Licensure by Endorsement including the following information:
5. Pay the associated fees
A transcript evaluation is required if you were educated outside the United States (if applicable).
Renewal of your license occurs every 2 years
No required contact hours
Practice hour requirement