1. Read the statutes, rules, regulations, and policies
2. Create an account online
3. Complete the application for Licensure by Endorsement online through PCS (Professional Credential Services)
4. Answer the questions related to the good moral character licensure requirements.
5. Upload a recent (within one year) 2” x 2” passport type color photo to your PCS account page
6. Official final transcripts
7. You need a valid United State Social Security Number to run a background check
8. Verification of all licenses in any state or jurisdiction (LPN/RN/APRN).
9. The CGFNS evaluation report of foreign nursing education credentials must be available to PCS if you were educated outside the United States (if applicable).
10. Demonstrate English proficiency if you graduated from a nursing program whose language of instruction was not English (if applicable).
Renewal of your license occurs every 2 years
You do not have to complete any continuing education requirements for your first renewal.