By downloading this content, you are opting into our other marketing materials
Fill out the information below to receive the full guide in your email inbox.
1. Submit your completed and signed application for Licensure by Endorsement via the Nevada Nurse Portal
2. Pay the associated fees
3. Submit a copy of evidence of graduation from your nursing education program
4. Official verification from your original state of licensure by examination.
You now qualify for a temporary license and will need to complete your Complete Background Check before your temporary license expires in order to receive a permanent license.
5. Submit a completed fingerprint card
6. Submit the Civil Applicant Waiver Form
Renewal of your license occurs every 2 years
30 required contact hours